You are hesitant because you do not know how to play League of Legends effectively while there are so many types of champions, and you are unsure of how to increase their strength and make money more rapidly. You’ve found the correct location; here are some quick and easy details to get you started.
1. A clear explanation of how to play League of Legends.
When you play something, you need to be aware of the rules and the proper technique. League of Legends matches are split into two teams that fight each other using a PvP process.
Each team has five players who defend one half of the map while attacking the other. A character known as a “champion” will be controlled by players during combat. The champions will get stronger during the game by gathering experience points, gold, and items to defeat the enemy squad. Over 140 champions with various play styles and special abilities will be available for you to select from in order to design epic fights, obliterate foes, and topple towers for a glorious win.
So how to answer the question ‘How to play league of legends? Best way for beginners in the easiest way. We’ve put together two important goals that newbies need to understand.
– Destroying the tower is the most crucial objective because when done correctly, the entire team will receive 750 gold. Additionally, when the tower is demolished, the adversary loses sight.
– The dragon, who will provide your squad 950 gold, is the next aim. To earn 1,500 gold, demolish the home or get the Baron amulets, which also acts as an energy booster to make other combat phases more beneficial.
2. Typical terms
In order to understand what your friends are saying, you must first be familiar with the game’s lingo. Additionally, it is necessary to remember the shortcut keys so that you can control and manipulate the game faster and more effectively.
– AS (Attack Speed): Attack speed.
– AD (Attack Damage): Physical damage.
– AP (Ability Power): Magical power.
– CrC (Critical-strike Chance): Critical rate.
– CrD (Critical-strike Damage): Critical damage.
– ArP (Armor Penetration): Piercing armor.
– MrP (Magic/MR Penetration): Penetration of magic resistance.
– HP5 (Heath-regen Per 5 seconds): Heal every 5 seconds.
– MP5 (Mana-regen Per 5 seconds): Restore mana every 5 seconds.
– EP5 (Energy-regen Per 5 seconds): Restore energy every 5 seconds.
– CDR (Cooldown Reduction): Reduces cooldown.
– MR (Magic Resist): Magic Resist.
– MS (Movement Speed): Movement speed.
– Farm: The act of killing monsters to earn money.
– Gank: The act of organizing to destroy enemy champions.
If you are unfamiliar with the game, don’t worry because it has a Practice mode with the machine: To begin, you must complete two basic Tutorials and a Practice Duel in the match -> Tutorial section. Then, in the section Playing with the machine, select the New / easy mode to practice and get accustomed to it. You will develop fundamental skills which will serve as a step to subsequent live matches.
3. The role and fundamental characteristics of champions.
Currently, the game League of Legends has over 140 champions, each with their own set of strengths and divided according to a variety of criteria. It will be difficult for new players to choose the right champion, so you must carefully learn the role of the generals in the game to use in the game effectively:
- Has a lot of health, does a lot of damage, and is mostly a melee champion with the exception of Urgo, Vladimir, and Jayce.
- Gladiators are always looking to penetrate deep into combat to drain important enemy generals.
- Be able to block attacks in the team or assist the main generals.
- Beginner-friendly heroes include Nunu, Mundo, and Malpitte.
Mage of the Midway (Mage/AP Carry):
- Mage is frequently prioritized in the mid lane to level up quickly and enjoy the green charms.
- Capable of inflicting thousands of magical wounds on one or more targets.
- Annie and Ryze are good starter mages.
- There are two types of Assassin generals: Magic Assassin and Physical Assassin.
- Be able to close the distance with the enemy or become invisible.
- Deal massive damage to weak champions quickly.
- Evelynn, Katarina, and Xin Zhao are suitable assassin champions for new players.
Physical main champion (AD Carry):
- Having the ability to increase damage and attack speed.
- These generals are extremely fragile and easily killed.
- Determined in the late game and frequently farmed and protected in the early stages.
- Ashe and Sivir are the main physical champions suitable for new players.
- Having a healing ability, making a shield, or increasing allies’ damage and speed stats.
- Equipment is rarely needed by support champions.
- New player-friendly support champions: Soraka and Sona.
- Has fast monster clearing skills and the ability to recover while jungling.
- Infiltrate the enemy jungle and harass the enemy’s “Foresman”.
- Beginner for this champion is Warwick and Fiddlestick
- Has a lot of health, a lot of armor, and a lot of magical resistance.
- Normally takes the initiative in combat.
- Always have a highly irritating method of harassing the enemy.
- Alistar and Ammu are good tanks for new players.
4. Get familiar with the positions:
By mastering the places on the map, you can dispatch troops to combat effectively.
- Top lane: Tanks, Gladiators, or a few Assassins and ADCs.
- Mid lane: The mid lane is primarily defended by mages or assassins.
- Bottom lane: Typically divided into two players with AD and Support roles.
- Jungle: More options for Tanks, Support, and Gladiators.
5. Understand Rune Gems
Champions in League of Legends are strengthened by auxiliary gems in addition to skills and equipment. This is useful information in the game. At the start of the game, the rune board will provide the general with stats and passives. This has a significant impact on the overall game later on. In some cases, you can win the entire match because your opponent has the wrong rune board, and vice versa. Each type of jade has its own effects and is classified into five basic gem groups:
- Consistency: The rune increases stamina.
- Overwhelming: Runes for stacking damage.
- Accuracy: Runes increase attack power.
- Magic: The rune table is used to optimize skill damage.
- Inspiration: A variety of customizable runes.
6. Notes for new players to memorize.
Perform basic quests.
When you initially start the game, completing the prerequisites for the beginner quest will earn you 900 IP points. You can use these points to purchase gems and champions. Moreover, also receive a reward of 3,150 IP points and a champion skin with Rammus King as well.
Control crucial goals during the match
The objective of the team game League of Legends is to destroy the main home of the opposition. Champions has a lot of lives in battles can help you get equipment more rapidly, but dominating the large objective is far more crucial because it will have an impact on the entire team rather than just one person.
Make contact with your teammates.
Because League of Legends is a 5-player game, communication is essential. There will be many situations in a match that you see but teammates cannot, can use pings to signal like the opponent has lost what type of spell the opponent has lost… and so on. Continuous communication will assist your teammates in avoiding unnecessary mistakes as well as obtaining the necessary support from teammates as the entire team strives for common victory.
7. How to play League of Legends if you want to profit from it while having pleasure.
Today’s online games come with many more beneficial advancements that are popular and most interesting. They are not only merely a game software created to amuse players, but also can assist players in making money. There are several options for satisfying your requirement such as:
– Become a pro gamer.
– Become reporter about the League of Legends’s video game.
– Wager League of Legends.
– Create Podcasts.
– Turn into a streamer.
– Write utility Programming for League of Legends’s video game.
– Draw a picture for the game.
In short, new gamers should not be concerned when you first begin playing because this is simply a game for entertainment, and it does not take long to get used to. You can also use your knowledge and skills to create tips for making money from League of Legends games in the most realistic way possible. Above is some basic information to help you answer the question How to play league of legends? Best way for beginners. I hope you found the article interesting!